Our Signatures private bike tours
2 to 4 hours with food tasting stop, beer or wine
Montreal On Wheels offers a wide selection of guided bike tours with private departures which last from 2 to 4 hours. A minimum of 4 partcipants is required. Please note that for groups of 4 or 5 participants, an amount representing 30% of the total amount of your reservation is payable for a private tour.
Itineraries and possible variations
Montreal Plus 4hrs
Old Port, Old Montreal East, Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, Mile-End, Base of Mont-Royal Park, McGill campus, Business District, International District, Old Montreal West.
Other versions: 3hrs:Without the Mile-End. 2hrs: Without the Mile-End and without the International District.
Old Montreal West and East, Lachine Canal East, Atwater Market, Point St-Charles, Maison St-Gabriel, Ile-des-Soeurs, crossing of the river via the Jacques Cartier bridge, Jean-Drapeau Park, Habitat 67, Formula 1 race track, Calder stabile (” the man”).
Other versions: 3hrs: without pointe St-Charles and Maison St-Gabriel. 2hrs: Jean-Drapeau Park, Lachine Canal East and Atwater Market only
|Public price||55 $||60 $||65 $||75 $|
|Group (10 people+) price||50$||54$||59$||68$|
|Additional fee for tours in a language other than English or French*||+8$||+8$||+10$||+10$|
|Discount / Participant with own bike||-5$||-5$||-5$||-5$|
* Guides speaking Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian available. Call us for other languages.
- professional guide
- bike rental until our closing time
- food stop (tours of 2,5 hrs and +)
- bottle of water
- after-tour rides recommendations
- our own bike path map and emergency shuttle
- After-tour free drink (with or without alcohol) at a local establishment of the Old-Montreal (1 per participant)