Our Signatures private bike tours
2 to 4 hours with food tasting stop, beer or wine
Montreal On Wheels offers a wide selection of guided bike tours with private departures which last from 2 to 4 hours. A minimum of 4 partcipants is required. Please note that for groups of 4 or 5 participants, an amount representing 50% of the total amount of your reservation is payable for a private tour.
Itineraries and possible variations
Montreal Plus 4hrs
Old Port, Old Montreal East, Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, Mile-End, Base of Mont-Royal Park, McGill campus, Business District, International District, Old Montreal West.
Other versions: 3hrs:Without the Mile-End. 2hrs: Without the Mile-End and without the International District.
Old Montreal West and East, Lachine Canal East, Point St-Charles, Ile-des-Soeurs, crossing of the river via the Jacques Cartier bridge, Jean-Drapeau Park, Habitat 67, Formula 1 race track, Calder stabile (” the man”).
Other versions: 3hrs: without pointe St-Charles 2hrs: Jean-Drapeau Park, and Lachine Canal East only
|Public price||59 $||65 $||69 $||79 $|
|Group (10 people+) price||54$||61$||64$||73$|
|Additional fee for tours in a language other than English or French*||+25%||+25%||+25%||+25%|
* NOTES: 25% fee of the total of the reservation. Taxes not included. Guides speaking Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian available. Call us for other languages.
Terms and Conditions
Private tours not admissible to our “10% Online Discount ! promotion. Reservation required: contact us
Please read our cancellation policy
- professional guide
- bike rental until our closing time
- food stop (tours of 3 hrs and +)
- bottle of water
- after-tour rides recommendations
- our own bike path map and emergency shuttle
- After-tour free drink (with or without alcohol) at a local establishment of the Old-Montreal (1 per participant) (Tours of 2,5 hrs and +)